23 April 2006

Hand of Shadow

In case you didn't know it, I've been working on my half of Hand of Shadow for the past couple of weeks. I had to do some creative project juggling, but Hand is one of the books I've wanted to do for a while now. The writing is done, now, though I daresay some revision might be in order.

Hand of Shadow is liable to be the last Midnight book I work on for a little bit. I've got two fairly large (not to mention, Top Secret) fish to fry in the coming months, one of which is truly massive in scale. When a peer told me early on that this would be a busy year for me, I wasn't aware of just how true his words would ring two or three months later.

I do hope that Fantasy Flight Games sees fit to invite me back for more Midnight projects when the time comes. I've enjoyed working on every single one of them, to one degree or another. I'm not sure if that shows in my writing or not.

In the meantime...I've got to focus on some research now. Keep in touch!

No comments: