16 August 2014

#RPGaDay: Day Sixteen - Game I Wish I Owned

Right now, at this moment, there are a few games I'd really like to have in my possession, but I'll narrow it down to the one I covet the most.

Fantasy Flight released copies of the Force & Destiny Beta at GenCon, and I've seen photographs of it on the social networks I frequent. I've become a big proponent of FFG's Star Wars RPGs over the past year or two, and I'd love to get a peek at what they're planning with F&D. I'll get my paws on it eventually, I'm sure, but for now I'm in total geek whiny mode about it.

Honorable mentions for games I wish I owned include the up-coming Star Wars Armada (fleet-level miniature space battles) and I'm really very curious about Dark Heresy 2nd edition (I did some work on the original, and I'd like to see what's new and different).

It's not just that I've done work for them lately, but Fantasy Flight has really become one of the companies whose products I anticipate the most.

No comments: