21 July 2006

A Couple of Things

First off, this is my 100th blog entry here. I've had the blog up about a year now. I'm not sure what it's worth, but...yay.

Next, Hand of Shadow showed up on my doorstep yesterday. It looks good, and I'm glad it's finally out. As my fourth and (for the time being, anyway) last contribution to the Midnight product line, it's a fairly high note. Feel free to let me know what you folks think of it if you get the chance.

In another piece of news, I've been told that I can give some information as to the project(s) I'm currently slaving away on. Let me give you a hint: the Inquisition.

Okay, okay. So maybe you know, maybe you don't, but BI will be releasing a series of role-playing games based on the Warhammer 40,000 universe. The first game, Dark Heresy, involves the PCs as agents of the Inquisition. I'm fortunate enough to be involved in this product line. I've already done some work on one product, and I'm currently crunching away at the next one.

I can't give much more in the way of details, but I've been bursting at the seams over this for a while now.

I was also able to participate in some playtesting for a project that JD Wiker (of the Game Mechanics) has been working on. This happened on Wednesday evening, and it was a good bit of nasty fun. I'm glad I was able to help out in my limited fashion.

All for now...

No comments: