22 June 2006

Drag Arse Tired

I've got another fifteen minutes until my lunch hour expires. I should've spent it sleeping. My son continued to be sick and cranky last night, a condition brought on by an adverse reaction to a recent innoculation. I didn't get to bed until about midnight, and he was restless and fussy much of the night (which kept both my wife and I on pins and needles).

Sleep? I have a vague memory of what it must be like.

He does seem to have improved somewhat, so here's hoping that tonight is a bit more restful than the past two nights have been. As tempting as it is for me to beg my manager to let me go home early, I can't really afford to do that.

If I can manage to get a nap in after work, I plan to go to the coffee shop and get some work done tonight.

So that's that for the time being. I'll be in touch...

No comments: