08 February 2006

More Than You Ever Wanted to Know

About me, that is. I saw this list on Nicole Lindroos' web log, so I decided to fill it out and post it on my own. Thanks, Nicole!

Four jobs I've had
1. Game store clerk.
2. Receiving clerk.
3. Purchasing clerk.
4. Freelance writer.

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. Bad Taste.
2. Alien.
3. Conan the Barbarian.
4. The Wild Geese.

Four places I've lived
1. Ft. Clayton, Panama.
2. San Marcos, California.
3. Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas.
4. Ft. Gordon, Georgia.

Four TV shows I love
1. Earth 2.
2. Firefly.
3. Robotech.
4. Star Trek (the original series).

Four places I've vacationed
1. Ligonier, Pennsylvania.
2. Indianapolis, Indiana.
3. New Orleans, Louisiana.
4. Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Four of my favorite dishes (to cook)
1. Sloppy joes.
2. Roast chicken.
3. Roast beef.
4. London broil.

Four sites I visit daily
1. CNN.com.
2. EN World.
3. RPG.net.
4. Google (in one form or another).

Four places I would rather be right now
1. At the movies.
2. Asleep.
3. Gaming with friends.
4. The San Diego Wild Animal Park.

Four jobs I'd like to have
1. Game designer (full time).
2. Elementary school teacher.
3. Chef/cook.
4. Actor.

Four places I'd like to live
1. Northwest Oregon.
2. Pennsylvania.
3. The Bay Area.
4. Any blue state.

Four books I love
1. The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
2. The Lord of the Rings (does that count as three?)
3. No Bugles, No Drums by Charles Durden.
4. Neuromancer, by William Gibson.

Four places I'd like to vacation
1. Ireland.
2. Australia.
3. Normandy.
4. Britain.

Four of my favorite dishes (to eat)
1. Carne asada.
2. White pizza.
3. Baby back pork ribs.
4. General Tso's chicken.

I guess that's it.

No comments: