07 July 2013

A Lot Out of Date

I just went through all the links to the right side of this blog and cleaned them up. The ones that didn't lead anywhere are gone, and some of the others have been updated.

About the only thing I haven't touched yet is my little list of published work and the links therein. Most of those products (if not all of them... sigh) are out of print. I'll have to go through and see which ones are still available out there, but I doubt many of them are.

Oh, well. I guess it goes with the territory. I've got a respectable body of work, but the nature of the industry -- the constant influx of new editions and versions of games -- means that there's a lot of "out with the old, in with the new" when it comes to the work I do.

I'll be adding new works to the list eventually. I suppose it depends on how easy I find it to slip back into the freelance mindset, balance it with both my home and work lives, and please the clients and companies that I'm writing for.

I want to do it. I know I can do it. Now it's just a matter of making it happen.

No comments: