12 December 2008

Robocop

One of the guys at work sold a bunch of his old DVDs last week, and one of them was a Robocop boxed set including the original movie and the two sequels. I popped the original in and kept it on in the background while I wrote Warhammer stuff.

Man, that movie took me back. It's goofy, but it's almost as quintessentially cyberpunk as Blade Runner is. It gave me a serious jones for running an old fashioned CP2020 game. In relation to my last post, though, it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens.

Unless I run something at work, of course. That has its own series of problems, though. We'll have to see.

Anyway, just some random gibberish. I best get back to the task at hand...

1 comment:

Dave Herber said...

Ah yes such a great film. Watched Children of Men the other night and thought 'throw in a bit if cyberwear and you've got 'Rough Guide to the UK' 100%. If you haven't seen it I recommend it (plenty of swearing though for the easily shocked and the violence and gore is actually extremely realistic compared to the 'fake' gore of US films).