30 July 2005

My Brain Hurts!

I just did a stint writing mechanics for the Future Player's Companion that lasted about five hours. My butt is so numb from sitting here that I can hardly feel it. The work came out to about 3,000 words of material, most of that mechanics-related, which is saying a lot. I'm glad I'm more or less done with it, though, because it's been hanging over my head like the Sword of Damocles since my son was born.

I still have a little bit of work to do on FPC3, but that should go pretty quickly if I can get the inspiration flowing. I'd like to get back to the WFRP project ASAP, but I don't want anything else distracting me from it (except for GenCon) in August/September.

On a different note, I hear that the Thieves' World Player's Manual will be in stores very soon. Cool!

No comments: